Protection of Personal Data Clarification Text
According to the “Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” (hereinafter referred to as the “KVK Law”) HİBSAN HAVALANDIRMA SAN. ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. (hereinafter referred to as “HİBSAN”) is the data controller because it processes personal data about you.
As HİBSAN, we take the necessary measures for the preservation, processing and transfer of your personal data in accordance with the “Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” and the principles of privacy and protection of fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals.
With this awareness, we process your personal data as explained below and within the limits defined by the legislation. In the capacity of Data Controller, the 10th article of the law titled “Information Obligation of the Data Controller”. We would like to inform you in accordance with the article.
1. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data, as stipulated by the KVK Law;
- Compliance with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being connected, limited and restrained with the purpose for which they are processed,
- It will be processed in accordance with the basic principles of storage for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the purpose for which they are processed, in accordance with the following purposes and legal reasons.
- Your Processed Personal Data
- Identity: In terms of the customer and related employees; your name, surname, date and place of birth, nationality, identity card
- The name of the institution or organization you work with,
- Tax office and tax identification number,
- Address: work or home address
- Customer Transaction: Request information, invoice, check information, order information, fault informationa
- Other: Signature
- Other: Device information
- Contact: Your e-mail and/or postal address, landline and/or mobile phone, fax, number.
- Audio and Visual Recordings: photography, camera recording
- Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
- Conducting Audit / Ethical Activities,
- Carrying out the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
- Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs,
- Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs,
- Execution of Communication Activities,
- Execution of Information Security Processes
- Execution / Supervision of Business Activities,
- Conducting Business Continuity Ensuring Activities,
- Execution of Good / Service Sales Processes,
- Execution of Goods / Services After-Sales Support Services,
- Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes,
- Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes,
- Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction,
- Follow-up of Requests / Complaints,
- Execution of Contract Processes,
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations,
- Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for Improvement of Business Processes,
- Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes,
- Conducting Marketing Analysis Studies
- Execution of Company / Product / Services Loyalty Processes,
- Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs,
- Execution of Logistics Activities,
- Execution of Management Activities,
- Execution of Company / Product / Services Loyalty Processes.
- Execution of Storage and Archive Activities.
- Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
art. 5/2 (a) “Explicitly stipulated by law”,
Art.5/2 (c) “It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract”,
Art.5/2 (ç) “Fulfilling the legal obligation of the Data Controller”,
Art.5/2 (f) “Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject”
2. Transfer of Your Personal Data
In cases where data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise and protection of your personal data, the legitimate interests of the Company, the situations clearly stipulated in the law, the fulfillment of our legal and administrative obligations, legal proceedings; It may be transferred to the third parties listed below for the following purposes:
- In order to fulfill the legal obligation, authorized official institutions and organizations and legally authorized private persons,
- To the relevant judicial authorities in order to carry out or follow up the legal proceedings,
- Professional consultants, accountants and auditors from whom the Company receives services for the purpose of monitoring and executing the financial and accounting affairs of the Company,
- In order to fulfill our legal obligations, with the environment we serve, with occupational health and safety institutions and experts,
- Institutions and banks with which the Company has commercial, administrative or contractual relations in order to carry out the financial operations of the Company,
- To the cargo, motor courier and logistics companies that provide transportation and distribution services in order to fulfill the contractual obligations of the Company,
- Upon request, to public institutions specified in the laws (public institutions and organizations such as Ministries and Presidential Boards)
- Personal data shared in e-mails are indirectly transferred abroad, as services are received from a company originating abroad within the scope of company e-mail use and the servers of this company are abroad. Apart from this, there is no data transfer abroad.
3. Collection of Personal Data
Although your personal data may vary depending on the service provided by HİBSAN and the commercial activities of HİBSAN; by automatic or non-automatic methods, or by non-automatic means provided that they are part of any data recording system; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, with all contracts/information forms and other documents regarding the transactions issued with your approval and/or signature, through HİBSAN departments, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means.
4. Rights of the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
Article 11 of the KVK Law of natural persons whose personal data is processed. The rights she has in accordance with the article are as follows;(dişil)
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To learn whether personal data is transferred in the country or abroad, and if so, to know the third parties to which it is transferred,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
5. Receiving Applications within the Scope of KVK Law
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed in article 1 with the necessary information to identify you and the 11th paragraph of the KVK Law. Your request, including your explanations regarding your right that you request to exercise from the rights specified in the article; You can do so by filling out the “HR-FR-19 Data Subject Application Form” available at https://www.hibsan.com.tr.
The application subjects in this form, the situations outside the scope of the right to apply, the application procedure, the processing of the personal data related to the application, the response to the application and the complaints to the board are defined.