APPLICATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This Data Subject Application Form, HİBSAN HAVALANDIRMA SAN. ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. (hereinafter “HİBSAN”), in the capacity of data controller, in accordance with the “Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data” (KVK Law). It has been prepared within the scope of the article and has been prepared for your benefit during your application. For this reason, when exercising your right to apply regarding your personal data, we kindly ask you to print out this form, fill it out, and send it to us using one of the methods specified at the end of the form.
- Application Topics
11 of the KVK Law. As data owners, you have the right to demand the following:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- 7 of the Law. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- 11 of the Law. of the item (d) and (e) Requesting the notification of the transactions made in accordance with the subparagraphs to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of Personal Data
- Situations Outside the Scope of the Right to Apply
28 of the KVK Law. Pursuant to the article, it will not be possible for personal data owners to assert their rights in the following cases:
- Processing of personal data by real persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not given to third parties and that the obligations regarding data security are complied with.
- Processing personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by making it anonymous with official statistics.
- Processing of personal data for art, history, literature or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights or does not constitute a crime.
- Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive and protective activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure national defense, national security, public safety, public order or economic security.
- Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or execution authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution proceedings.
Pursuant to Article 28/2 of the Law; It is not possible for personal data owners to assert their rights, with the exception of demanding the compensation of the damage in the cases listed below:
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of crime or for criminal investigation.
- Processing of personal data made public by the personal data owner.
- Personal data processing is required by the authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions for the execution of supervisory or regulation duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution based on the authority granted by the law.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State with regard to budgetary, tax and financial matters.
1. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
5 of the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356 by the Personal Data Protection Authority. With this form, the application is forwarded to HİBSAN by one of the methods described below. Applications must be in Turkish.
11 of the KVK Law with the necessary information to determine the identity of the applications. By filling in the “Data Subject Application Form” in the link below, including an explanation of the right requested to be exercised from the rights specified in Article
Written application with wet signature in person or through a notary public HİBSAN HAVALANDIRMA SAN. ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.‘sYeşilkent Mah. Fatih Sultan Mehmet Cad. No: 6/1 Kat:1 Esenyurt / İstanbul” forwarded to the address. Application submissions must be submitted by writing “Information Request Under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data”.
- Electronic submission; Via the registered e-mail (KEP) address of the personal data owner, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or an e-mail address with the e-mail address extension previously notified to HİBSAN by the personal data owner and registered in the HİBSAN system” email@example.com It is sent to address. Application submissions must be submitted by writing “Information Request Under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data”.
Our organization has an obligation to determine whether the applicant is the real right holder. Because, 5/2 of the Communiqué. Pursuant to the article, the following information must be included in the application:
- Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.C. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
- Domicile or workplace address for notification,
- If available, the e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification,
Information and documents related to the subject are attached to the application. In written applications, the date on which the document is notified to the data controller or its representative is the application date. In applications made by other methods; The date on which the application reaches the data controller is the application date.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA RELATED TO THE APPLICATION
5 of the Communiqué on the Data Subject Application Form and the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. It is stated in the article:
- C. Identification Number,
- Phone number,
Personal data limited to the Company are only processed for the purpose of identifying the applicant and carrying out the application response process. These personal data can be shared with relevant units/individuals and legally authorized institutions/organizations, if necessary.
3. ANSWERING THE APPLICATION
13 of the KVK Law. HİBSAN will finalize the application requests made by the personal data owner as soon as possible and within thirty (30) days at the latest, free of charge, depending on the nature of the request.
As stated in the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356 by the Personal Data Protection Authority;
- If the application of the person concerned is to be answered in writing, up to ten pages will not be charged. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages.
- If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as a CD, portable memory, the fee that may be requested by the data controller cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.
- If the request is justified, this fee will be returned to the person concerned.
In the application containing the explanations regarding the right that the person concerned has and will make to use the above-mentioned rights; The subject requested must be clear and understandable, the subject requested must be related to his person or if he is acting on behalf of someone else, he must be specifically authorized in this regard and document his authority, the application must include identity and address information, and documents proving his identity must be attached to the application.
In order to ensure the security of your personal data, HİBSAN may request information from the applicant for identification and authorization purposes.
4. MAKING COMPLAINTS TO THE BOARD
14 of the KVK Law. In case the application is rejected, the answer is found insufficient or the application is not answered on time, the personal data owner may file a complaint to the Board within 30 (thirty) days from the date of learning of HİBSAN’s response and in any case within 60 (sixty) days from the application date. No complaint will be made to the Board before an application is made to HİBSAN.